What's SNI Rev. Masanobu Taniguchi
President of Seicho-No-Ie
Rev. Masanobu Taniguchi
- Born on December 24, 1951 as a second son of Rev. Seicho Taniguchi, former President of Seicho-No-Ie, and Mrs. Emiko Taniguchi, former President of Seicho-No-Ie White Dove Association.
- B.A. from Department of Public Law, the Faculty of Law of the Aoyama Gakuin University
- M.A. from International Relations of the Columbia University in New York. After graduation, he worked for the Sankei Shimbun as a journalist.
- Currently, as the President of Seicho-No-Ie, he provides guidance by way of Seicho-No-Ie Public Lectures, held in every city in Japan, as well as at other Seicho-No-Ie events, and also his writings. He is working devotedly for the growth of Seicho-No-Ie Humanity Enlightenment Movement – the International Peace by Faith Movement.
- In addition, together with his wife, Mrs. Junko Taniguchi, President of Seicho-No-Ie White Dove Association, he disseminates the Seicho-No-Ie teachings not only in Japan but also in the U.S. and Canada in 1992, in Brazil in 1993, and again in the U.S. in 1994. Moreover, he lectured at the first Seicho-No-Ie International Conference in Hong Kong and in three cities of the Republic of China in 1995. Later, he lectured at the Special Conference for World Peace held in the U.S. (in 2003, 2004, and 2007) and in Brazil (in 2004 and 2006), and at the Special Leadership Training Seminar (in 2005).
- In March 2009, he succeeded to the Presidency of Seicho-No-Ie.